What's with the weather? Summer in January? I think the rest of the United States is probably wishing that they could live in California though. I would rather have this weather than the 20 below that they are having in Chicago. It will get winter like again, it always does.
Jessica and her family are on their way here as I am writing. There is a family wedding this weekend. My neice Kristin is marrying Chris Tobler from our Stake. Our family is very excited for her and her family. And it will be fun to see a lot of the family for this event. Scott and Ashley will not be attending because of school. And we thought that Jessica wasn't coming either but surprise, they worked things out so that they could. They will be staying with Raechal though, because we will have Mitch's brother and his wife and their daughter at our house. I am sure we will still have a house full, as they will all still be over at the house a lot. The more the merrier lets say. I can't wait to hug all my grandkids, Its been a while since I have seen them. I miss them all. Living in Utah seems so far away....
January is and has always been a month of new beginnings. I still can't write 2009. It will take me awhile. I hope it will be a much better year for us than 2008 was. I am trying to list those things most important to me but the more I try the longer the list gets.
FYI:Boring (shelby says) so I won't list them. But you get it. I'm sure you have one of those too. I did enjoy our Ward Conference. And our new Stake Goals for the year.(repeat of last years) updated. but I liked the card idea. I love Pres. Brennan. He really knows how to get you thinking. He makes it so easy.You gotta love that.
3 comments:
wow...is it be mean to shelby day?
I don't find your writing boring! Keep it up! You are recording personal and family history! :)
Family get togethers and family weddings are always fun!
I bet President Brennan is wonderful! Good man.
I like your writing, Sharon.I think it's like a muscle: the more you use it the better it gets. Keep it up!
Post a Comment