Jessica and Drew and all the kids came in last night. We are so glad they made it here without any problems. Everyone was very anxious to get out of the car. Why? Those 10 hour drives are just so much fun. Especially with four children. They all seemed to settle in though and went to bed pretty easily. I think Drew and Jessica followed shortly after.
This morning has gone by so fast and before we noticed it was time for lunch. Mitch and Josh came home for lunch. Toby came too. Of course the whole gang was here. It is so much fun when Jess comes home. Everyone wants to be over for every minute of the day and night. They will be going home on Sunday morning.(Sad) It will just be a short visit. Then the next time they will be here is in July.
The water in the pool is at a good temperature now for swimming and all the kids and Drew went in today. They all had a great time jumping and sliding and laughing. It was a good thing to do, makes them all alittle tired for bedtime. I am watching them tonight while Drew takes Jessica out on the town. What a great GRANDMA I AM!!!!
I think I hear them all coming up the stairs, the play room has never looked so used. I guess thats why its upstairs. No one will see all the mess. Except tomorrow my cleaning lady will be here and its gotta get picked up before. We are going to the jumping gym thing tomorrow. The kids really like it there, and it gets them out of the house for awhile.
Friday night we are blessing Wyatt here at the house. Josh is excited to do it while Drew can also be there. We got permission to do it at home and now we have invited all the aunts and uncles and friends. I think it will be a spiritual high for the week. I am always so thankful that our men hold the priesthood, and are able to give these blessings to our children.
Back to work, I have to go fix dinner for this whole crew. Its been a great day!
3 comments:
Sounds like you're having lots of fun!
What a fun little trip. (You ARE a great Grandma to watch the kids for their little date!)
Make sure Jessica stays away from the raw brownie mix!!!!
Wasn't it fun to have them here! We had som much fun every day. Conner is wore out and needs to catch up on his sleep.
Post a Comment