Owens at Home: Hello Everyone          
           
         
     
     
       
     
     
       

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hello Everyone

    I am not sure that I will ever get the whole upload thing. I think I need to start taking notes. And what happens to a draft if you don't post it? I have a lot more questions. I am finally starting to get used to the new computer, I still have much more to learn though. We finally got the new keyboard this one in English.(thanks apple) and I am getting more used to the small keyboard. That is something that I didn't think was possible. Surprise....you can teach an old dog new tricks.
    I hope everyone is happy and healthy. I have been working out in the yard trying to plant and enjoy nature. I think spring is definitely the best time of  the year. Everything is so beautiful, it makes my soul sing. Thanks to Green Thumb Nursery I have a renewed appreciation for all things nature(beautiful).
    I just watched General Conference and I am so edified. It is always remarkable to me how the church works. I often wonder why others outside the church don't notice? I love hearing all the general authorities deliver their messages. I am so excited to hear what our new prophet will tell us. And I am so happy it is broadcast on the TV. Sometimes I feel guilty that I watch it in my pajamas...thank goodness no one sees that!
     

No comments: