Owens at Home          
           
         
     
     
       
     
     
       

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I felt guilty just writing MIA so I decided to add alittle.
Not much has been going on. Yesterday we celebrated Memorial Day with Josh & Rachel & family and Toby & Raechal & family. We all had a good time, playing bags and Wii and eating and just talking. The food was all good, Toby made us the most delicious turkey burgers(Oprah show recipe)and Josh cooked Brats with all the fixings. My only regret was that the time always goes so quickly and then its time for everyone to leave. I totally enjoyed having everyone there and just missed Jessica and her family and Scott & Ashley
Wednesday Scott and Ashley are coming home for a quick week away from NAU. Its their 1 year anniversary on June 2. That year went fast. So we will get to see them very soon. Jessica and her family are coming on June 28 and staying until July 6. We are excited for them to be here, for the 4th and a little Owens' family reunion,with extended family. It will be a fun week.
I think I am going to drive to see my friend In Arizona on the weekend of the 6th. Just a fast trip to get some water barrels she ordered for me, and to hang out too.
What's with this crazy weather? Everyday is different,  I guess that is part of what makes it fun?
Dressing is kind of hard though, summer attire or winter, who knows?

3 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

been wondering if you took another nasty spill or something!!

Glad your days have been filled with good family fun. (You do have a good family!)

Jamie said...

Glad to have you back! Hey, you never said anything about a scrapbook day! What do you think? or am I being too pesky trying to be one of the family?

peacekeeper said...

glad i finally found your blog. you need to post about your camera. talk to you later. love you!