Owens at Home: wednesday(hump Day)          
           
         
     
     
       
     
     
       

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

wednesday(hump Day)

Keeping up with this blog is bogging me down.
I don't know how you all do it. I am sure its 
because I start reading everyones' and I totally
loose track of all time. I can go several hours,
really!!! I even forget to eat a lot of the time.
Wish that could lead to weight loss?
I hope everyone is doing fine? I am suffering
with the worst sunburn I have had in years.
I am so silly. We were in the pool for several
hours and I totally lost track of time. No sun
screen for that many hours of fun equals not
too much fun after. Needless to say,after many
applications of Noxema and lotion I am finally
starting to feel better. Now its the constant
itching thing. I just wish it would peel and be
over with. Dumb, dumb dumb!
Jessica and her family will soon be here. We 
are getting so excited. She called and said that
they will be here a day earlier, which is great!!
The weather this week has been a lot more
tolerable. Not in the triple digits. Which is so
much better for my electric bill, and Mitch's
peace of mind(not having to run the air 24-7)
It really sucks not having any money!! This 
economy is killing us. I wish that right about
now I had a fairy god mother. Wouldn't that
just make your day. Any wish come true.
I went to my adult religion class this week. I
almost didn't go because of the sunburn,but
I am always glad when I go. We are learning 
the best stuff. I just wish I was better at all
the principles that Elder Scott is trying to
teach us. I read this book over and over and
still I don't always understand everything.
I guess as long as I keep trying maybe it will
sink in.

3 comments:

peacekeeper said...

if you find that fairy godmother give her my number ;)

Mike and Shelby said...

oh, bad sunburns are the worst!

I know what you mean about being loosing track of time reading everyone's blogs. Luckily, I work where I can read blogs when the phones are slow. That is usually when I catch up on the reading. I don't think I'd be able to do it otherwise.

Cindy said...

Oh, Sharon--bad sunburns like that are the worst! The sting and then the itch.... Have fun with all the kids and grandkiddos. We are finding that the older our family gets the more busy we are. You've been at that for a while ahead of us! Good times.