Its Saturday and normally I would be running around here trying to get everything done that I didn't do during the week. This week was typical,busy and full of daily activities. So I have laundry to finish, grocery shop and general pick up before Sunday when we have family dinner.
I always have more stuff on my list and it depends on how much energy I have to complete them.
We are still limping along with this stupid computer that works sometimes and sometimes not work. Scott is helping us with the purchase of a new computer. So we are sort of at his whim, with school and whatever else he does, he hasn't gotten back to us yet. So I am on hold, until we can get hooked up.
Spring is coming and the flowers in the yard are looking good, but I know that I must spend more time out there to get things the way I want them. I really like working in the yard, but I have to do it, alittle at time because my back gets to sore. Gosh, sometimes I wish I was 20 again. I think we don't know just how good life is when we are living it. What I mean is when you are 20 you just can't wait to live life, and sometimes I think we are in much to much of a hurry to get through it. Looking back, I don't thinK I would change all that much, but I do wish there could have been more time. It seems there is never enough of that. So Enjoy every moment!
I am starting to scrapbook more often now, I really enjoy that! I have so much to do and I just have to organize myself better so I can get more done. This week I will be making 5 blankets for our newest grandson Wyatt. He will be here Wed. March 19, or at least thats the day the drs. say it will happen(they are inducing) And not a minutes too soon. Rachel seems to have blossomed with this pregnancy. She is a great mother and Josh is lucky to have her. She never ceases to amaze me with all that she does.
I guess I should go live life. I have much to do today and I am not feeling it yet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's hard not to be outside right now with this weather. I love it! Right now the bird are chirping like crazy. I think they are building nests or something.
Hi Sharon--I just found your blog through Jamie. I've been trying to work out in the yard a bit too, and also have to be careful of my back! Sometimes I think I can go on forever and then I can't move the next day! haha.
P.S. Sharon, if 'I' can blog you can! I am terrible on a computer, but this blogging thing has helped me learn a LOT and also keep some kind of a journal.
You go, girl!
Oh, Grandma O. you're the sweetest! I love being a mommy and I have learned so much from YOU and YOUR family on how to do that. You are all such great examples to me!
I can't wait to see the blankets.
Post a Comment